Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer

You know, there is only 23 more days of school left for us until Summer vacation? Well, that is amazing to me. We do have one more test for the year, but that is it! I cannot wait! I am positive on star testing, and maybe I will be for this one... Anyways, I am looking forward to, Summer, no school, swimming, flip flops, picnics, bike rides, water balloon fights, slumber party's, hangi'n with friends, squirrl monkeys... Sorry, sorry, back to the subject. No school, and best of all, the sunny days with no coldness.

1 comment:

  1. yeah.....but often in the summer you wish for coldness........LOL! and.......OH! My favorite part of summer is the swimming, free time, and OF COURSE: Penguins in the backyard!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!