Sunday, May 23, 2010

How to know peoples past...

I am going to show you a stragety to know peoples past.

1. If you see a close friend with her budd, it started with a sleep over.

2. If there is a bully at your school, it means that their life is screwed up so they neglect it by doing it to other people.

3. If you see a couple at a resteraunt watching a tv with no captuning, it means that they are uncomphotorable with eachother.

4. And last but not least, the best dads usualy had the worst cilodhoods so they treat their kids the way they were never treated.

And that is four ways to know peoples past :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Eden! I'll Advertise your blog if you advertise mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did atvertise your blog. Remember? I put it in the blog post with all the blogs I visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that's right! good point, my site isn't really a "blog" tho...but what i could do is make a picture ad and put it n the side for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!