Saturday, May 8, 2010

Really good friends

I have alot of friends... Great friends in my life. First on my list is Kelsey. She is in high school, well almost in high school. Big age differ but we are like sisters. She is really fun, we talk alot, and I love her like a sister. Second on my list is Lillith. I see her every Thursday in a class. She is very random, she yells alot, which is one of her charms, but inside, she is a quiet girl, an artist. Third on my list is Lindsay. I do not talk to her alot. But I know enough details, and whenever we do talk, it is a great time we have. And last their is Clara. She is my bff. We talk very often, we are like sisters, and I like her... Alot. These are only a few people on my list of friends... Great friends. Thank you for supporting me through tough times, and being there for me when I need you. Thank you for being good to me! I love my friends!

1 comment:

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!