Saturday, May 8, 2010

Clancy Movie

About 1-2 years ago I was in a hotel at 11:00 P.M. watching a movie I didnt know the name of. I searched SO hard trying to find the title of it because the movie was so great to me. I just found it a minute ago and its called "Clancy." Clancy Miller is an abused girl who runs away to elude social workers seeking to remove her from her home. Out on the streets, she meets Nick, a homeless man who takes her in to protect her. The Mayor then asks Nick to take her in, but what he doesnt know is that the mayor is really tricking him. The mayor recently made a C**** decision and he is going to "Find" the girl and distract the town from his bad decision. Watch the movie. See how touching it is. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!