Monday, April 5, 2010

What I did on Easter

What I did on my Easter, well, I wouldn't call it...... Perfect. I woke up at 5 a.m. I couldnt go back asleep. Nice. I really had to go to the bathroom!!! So I got on the computer and posted the two postings below this one and I guess that, woke me up. So I tossed, turned, meditated, and, got under my covers. I went down stairs and my dad gave me my easter loot. O.M.G.!!!! My favorite toy was this novelty calculator that when you push the on button it squirts water at you!!! It was so fun because later that day, we went to a easter/birthday party and I used it on EVERYBODY saying that I got water on it and I needed their help to turn it on.

6 comments:

  1. lol, funny! i have those nights sometimes..OMG, thats funny, the whole calculator thing, lol! too bad you didnt get it on April fools, lol! that would have been awesome! but wait...then they might expect it.....lol! wait..i didnt relize at the end of each comment i put lol...lol! oh, there goes that lol alarm again! lol! erg! lol! erg! lol! oh...forget it i cant stop saying lol...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you never noticed that? Just turn your alarm off when you comment k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! uhh...turn it off..lol, k. lol, erg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just practice on that k? And if you say "lol" in your next comment.......... AhHHHH I dont have a good threat!

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!