Monday, April 19, 2010

Memphis


This is my Dog M., M. is more like a sister to me, rather than a dog. She plays with me, talks to me, poses for pictures for me, and I can always feel safe with her in an "Unsafe part of town" because she is a protector dog! She is a very pretty dog, and here's what I mean when I said "She poses for pictures." When I was about eight, I entered this photo contest, and whoever won got 1 grand. I chose to take a picture of her, and I took the shot as fast as I could, but when I looked at it, she was smiling! She is reeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy pretty isn't she? I just wish she could jump..... Well she can, but I have to hold a pig ear over her head (HA!).

1 comment:

  1. My blog now has a follow button! check it out! lol, "talk to you on my blog :)" says eden

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!