Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Sweeny Todd"

I am doing a movie review of the movie "Sweeny Todd" Its....................................... GREAT!!!! It was made in 2003, but placed in the 1800's. It is about a barber that was arrested by no reason and convicted by the judge but heres the juicy part: The judge convicted him so she he could have her and her baby!!! The wife poisend herself and he is holding the child prisoner, but I shall say no more for you must watch the movie yourself!!!



I have it if anyone wants 2 borrow it!!! Nah, nah, its my friends.

6 comments:

  1. cool! i've never seen it....i think its called "Sweeney Todd" tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Lilly?!?!?! You just embarased me infront of ALL my followers!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, sorry. but hey, i just got back from waiting in the car an hour to get to school to see that it was closed this week, i got all ready! there i just embarased my self in front of all your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. But school isnt open until the 12th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I don't know if you remember but you signed up for my award contest? well I'm still doing the contest, I just haven't been able to update my blog for a while haha. So if you go to my blog your name will be on the side cause your a contestant! woo lol

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!