Saturday, April 3, 2010

Celebirty Gossip

Ok, so, I was doing some research and turns out that Selena Gomez AND Miley Cyrus are carrying Nick Jonas's baby's. OMG can you believe it?!?!?!!? Kevin must have not gone through to Nick on the whole "Getting married before starting a family part." This is just so sudden to me. I thought that Selena was a better example for kids than Miley Cyrus was. But I guess I was wrong.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/3055891587_22056063b3.jpg

That is the link where you can see the proof that Selena is carrying a baby! ( pictures don't lie)

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper404/stills/35h465bq.jpg

And that is the link that proves that Miley to, has a baby. Sorry Miley! It is just to good to keep to myself.

3 comments:

  1. Look, you may not know this, but...pictures can be photoshopped. that Miley picture is SOOO photoshopped!! soooo! that means, ya know...its not real and it just looked real cuz some guy thought "it would be funny" and the selena picture...that looks real...i was just saying the Miley pic...so NOT!

    P.S: like the profile pic!! SO awesome! girl, you got style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I knew that it didnt look real though, I just needed a substitute pic for the proof, since I didnt find another one.

    P.S: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, your welcome! i see :) cool, and again, your welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!