Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My slumber party...

I had a slumber party with this girl named Marcela. It was alot..... Dramatic! She invited this boy over named "Adam" He was hitting on me!!!!! He put his arm on my shoulder and so I slapped him across his little pale face and he said "OWWW!" That'll show him. He left a while later but I wanna see him again for a rematch!!! I kept kicking, punching, slapping, and pushing Adam over. He took it though. We were making a movie, and at this moment, we are looking for a video camera for our movie. Anyone have one I can use?!?!?!


P.S. He wanted to do a ROMANTIC movie, of course. Ewwwwww.


If you would to like to beat Adam up, 2 bad.

4 comments:

  1. give 'em a big 'ol punch in the face for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did u know that Adam was in 6th grade? Of course u didnt. U R E Z 2 Talk 2.... Sort of LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!