Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tough times

For me, these are tough times. My friend is neglecting me for my little sister, my dad is away on a business trip, and my sister neglects me alot! Earlier today, we were putting away groceries and Aya said something WAY mean to me, at the time I had a tomatoe sauce can and I just REALLY wanted to hit her up side the head with it! Have you ever had a family member say something so aggravating that you just want to punch them in the face? So that is only a couple of the reasons that these are hard times. sigh!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, im sorry Eden. and yes....lol, i have had a family member tell me something so aggravating that i wanted to punch them in the face before. i cant remember what it was tho.....anyways, im sorry. what did Aya say?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tough times? those are normal times for me! But ya, i'm sorry too

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!