Friday, February 19, 2010

We Went to the Skate Park

I went to the skate park and rocked my butt off! I going up all the half pipes and it was way cool! But the most interesting thing was that I wasn't on a skate board... I was on a rip board witch is ten levels better than a skate board! all that you do is wiggle your back foot and the faster you wiggle your foot, the faster you go, and the faster you go, the easier it is! it is sort of like riding a bike! You just gotta hold your balance because it only has 2 wheels. If you had one you would know how addicting it is. I got it for Christmas and we were having a Christmas party that day but in the evening and so I was riding my rip board for about 2 hours straight, I was just learning how to ride it the first half hour.

2 comments:

  1. i have never tried one of those, it looks hard:) haha -kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean sounds hard? But it is hard at first. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!