Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HomeSchooled

I might have never mentioned this but I am home schooled. My family is not what most people identify as normal. My dad works at fairs and home shows... But he is not a carnie he works inside the buildings, and some times my family goes with him. I have been to many, many diffrent states. though now me, my mom, my stister, and little brother are taking a break from traveling. I just cant understand one thing: If the job pays so well and my dad has people working for him all around the country than why must he leave so much? I must know over 500 people by now beacuse all of the people at fairs, and home shows I know. I am good friends with a girl that I ever rarely see. She is 19 years old but she is as tall as me witch I am about 56-57 inches tall.... NOT wide! But when I go to the home shows or fairs it is nice to see long loved friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the Commenting fun begin!!!!!